While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our community safety. Infection control has always been our top priority for our practice, and we are committed to making sure your care in our office is both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Society (ADA), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any rulings or guidance that may be issued as we move forward.
You will see some changes at your next appointment, in place on recommendations from the above agencies, and designed to protect both our patients and our team.
· We will ask health screening question when we schedule and again upon arrival at the office. A forehead thermometer will be used to take patient temperature
· We will ask patients to brush and floss before coming to the appointment, rather than at our office.
· Patients will be provided with an antibacterial mouth rinse to use prior to being seated.
· We ask that you wear a mask. Face covering to your appointment: we will provide hand sanitizer to use when you enter the office.
· After checking in we ask that patients remain in your car rather than our reception area for the time being, we will escort patients to and from our office. We also ask that parents/siblings or others with you remain in the car instead of in the office.
· Our team will be following strict guidelines for personal protective equipment, with gloves masks, face shields and gowns as recommended.
· Appointment will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options when scheduling your appointment and we thank you for your patience, as we work to get all our patients scheduled.
We are very much looking forward to seeing your again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you and our staff safe. We will plan to re-open for routine appointment, pending any further developments next Tues May 19th.
We have started to make calls to schedule patients and would respectfully ask you allow us to call you for an appointment. We will be working as diligently as possible to get everyone back in as soon as possible. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward and look forward to welcoming back our patients. If you have questions, please call us at 253-582-5050